Welcome to Chevalier School!
Home of the fearless and brave!
Philosophy of Man
Man is a unique social being, an image and likeness of God, an agent and recipient of change, gifted with different talents, capable of growing, serving and loving others and becoming a responsible person to self, God and his/her changing environment.
Chevalier School envisions to develop graduates who are God-loving and well-rounded persons with a heart for others
In order to achieve its vision, the school commits itself to:
- Design and implement a curriculum that aims towards total human development, academic excellence and practical wisdom;
- Inculcate Christian and moral values both in the academic and co-curricular activities and cultivate in the students, love of country;
- Instill the values of love, unity, cooperation, deep concern for and sensitivity to the needs of others;
- and Develop the God-give talents of the students and equip them with the necessary skills to face the challenges of time and their situations.
- Guided by its vision and mission, the institution aims to:
- Develop a community of committed, consistent, honest and disciplined persons who instill the value of service to God and humanity;
- Foster a higher concept of citizenry, develop social awareness with proper judgment through righteous deeds, leadership and understanding of one’s moral responsibility to his fellowmen, community, and country;
- and Strengthen the learning process by excellent instruction and enriching experiences essential for the information of the students.