Admission Requirements and Procedures | Grade School
1. Secure the list of requirements for admission and the Recommendation Form from the Office of the Registrar or for your convenience, you may download this form from this link.
2. The parent or guardian of the applicant must SUBMIT the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office for initial screening:
|Requirements for Grade 1||Requirements for Grade 2 to Grade 6|
|a) 2 clear photocopies of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate||a) 2 clear photocopies of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate|
|b) Clear Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate||b) Clear Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate|
|c) Clear Photocopy of Report Card of the current grade level (as of 2nd Grading)||c) Clear Photocopy of Report Card of the current grade level (as of 2nd Grading)|
|d) Certificate of Good Moral Character||d) Certificate of Good Moral Character|
|e) Accomplished Recommendation Form||e) Accomplished Recommendation Form|
|f) 3 pcs. of 2×2 LATEST picture||f) 3 pcs. of 2×2 LATEST pictures|
|g) ECD Checklist at the end of the School Year (for Grade 1 Applicants only)|
Additional Foregoing Requirements for Foreign Applicants:
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (I-Card)
- Photocopy of Passport
Additional Requirement for DUAL Citizenship:
- Philippine Passport or a Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen
3. Only applicants with complete requirements are advised to pay the Admission fee at the Business Office:
Php 350.00 – Grades 1 to 6
4. Present the official receipt to the Registrar’s Office and accomplish the application form.
5. The schedule of the applicant’s Entrance Exam will be issued.