Admission Requirements and Procedures | Pre-School
I. AGE REQUIREMENTS
- For Nursery, 3 years old by August 31, 2023
For Junior Kindergarten, 4 years old by August. 31, 2023
For SeniorKindergarten, 5 years old by October. 31, 2023
II. PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Secure the list of requirements for admission from the Office of the Registrar.
2. The parent or guardian of the applicant must SUBMIT the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office for initial screening:
- 2 clear photocopies of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- Clear Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
- 3 pcs. of 2×2 LATEST pictures
Additional Foregoing Requirements for Foreign Applicants:
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (I-Card)
- Photocopy of Passport
Additional Requirement for DUAL Citizenship:
- Philippine Passport or a Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen
3. Only applicants with complete requirements are advised to pay the Admission fee at the Business Office.
Php 250.00 – Nursery
Php 300.00 – Junior Kindergarten
Php 350.00 – Senior Kindergarten
4. Present the official receipt to the Registrar’s Office and accomplish the application form.
5. Schedule of the applicant’s Entrance Exam will be issued.