Admission and Requirement Procedures | Senior High School
I. PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Secure from the Registrar’s Office the List of Requirements and the Academic Form to be accomplished by the former school.
For your convenience, you may download thru this link: Academic Forms
2. The Parents and Guardian of the Applicant must SUBMIT the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office for initial screening:
- 2 clear photocopies of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- Clear Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
- Clear Photocopy of Report Card of the current grade level
- Accomplished Academic Form
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 3 pcs. of 2×2 LATEST pictures
Additional Foregoing Requirements for Foreign Applicants:
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (I-Card)
- Photocopy of Passport
Additional Requirement for DUAL Citizenship:
- Philippine Passport or a Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen
3. Only applicants with complete requirements will be advised to pay the Admission fee of Php 250.00 for Nursery, Php 300.00 for Junior Kindergarten to Junior High School and Php 350.00 for the Senior High School at the Business Office.
4. Present the official receipt to the Registrar’s Office and accomplish the application form.
5. Schedule of the Online Interview by the Guidance Facilitator will be given.